Welcome!

If you use my lyrics PLEASE Give me credit and link back to me on either youtube, deviantart, or another media source!

Friday, June 14, 2013

Update

This is going to be a short and simple update. I don't feel like writing out a big huge long thing...

☞Requests, Collabs, Duets, and etc are all still open.
☞I'll be working with Puck and Harpie on an English dub soon (Ee? Ah Sou [Ib Parody])
☞I will be uploading a cover (Iroha Uta) In a matter of moments, keep watch for that if you are interested.
☞I will be writing English Translyrics for Ah! It's a wonderful Cat's life. Simply because the Japanese version is far too hard for me to learn. (Maybe one day I'll take the time out of my life to do it but meh)
☞I WILL be gone on Sunday June 16 and Monday June 17. (Sunday being Father's day and Monday my dad is on vacation....yay....)

That's everything...I have nothing more to say....Yeah....Nice update |D
Thanks for taking the time to read it, if you did. 

~Whisper

No comments:

Post a Comment